The Digitizing Masterclass helps you learn how to digitize embroidery designs and take control of the process.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to control each component of embroidery: the fabric, the stabilizer, and the design.
- Learn how to control each stitch type: the run, the satin, and the fill stitches.
- Learn how to prevent gaps in your embroidery designs.
- Learn how to prevent registration issues so objects line up correctly.
- Learn how to structure designs prior to digitizing them.
- Learn how to digitize designs.
- Learn how to edit designs.
- Learn how to create custom text.
- Learn how to create color blends.
- Gain access to 100+ lessons and assignments.
- Gain access an 115+ page PDF workbook.
- Gain access to an assignment PDF with a course checklist
- Gain access to printable charts and resources
- And more!